TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date November 1, 2015
JAMAH, LLC operates this web site. ("Web Site")
PURCHASE & RETURN POLICY
Please allow 1-5 weeks for delivery.
Due to the nature of authentic leather, texture, color and shading may vary per skin. “Gloss” (patent) leathers require special handling. We take care in packaging so that the “Gloss” leather does not press against surfaces of another color, to include leather, cloth and paper. We cannot accept returns of “Gloss” products due to mishandling. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to understand this.
Eligible merchandise may be returned free of charge. The customer is required to pay shipping on return orders sent from outside the U.S. Shipping and handling charges for returned merchandise are nonrefundable unless we have made a shipping error. Upon receipt of returned goods, JAMAH reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return-policy requirements.
Full-price merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 21 days of the delivery date.
Sale merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 10 days of the delivery date.
Items returned past the time frames outlined above may be returned in exchange for a JAMAH Gift Card only. The amount of the Gift Card will be the current selling price of the items returned.
Final-sale merchandise cannot be exchanged or returned at any time.
Worn, altered or washed merchandise is not acceptable for return. All items being returned must be in the original condition, and all tags must be attached.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
GIFT RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Merchandise received as a gift that was purchased on jamah.com may be returned for a full refund on the original form of payment. You may also exchange merchandise for a JAMAH Card.
SHIPPING ERRORS OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
In the event that we process an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged or defective item, we will gladly replace that item or accept it for a full refund at our expense.
JAMAH customers using a third-party shipping service are responsible for any duties, taxes and shipping costs that may occur. JAMAH is not liable for any damages from a third-party shipping service.
JAMAH GIFT CARDS
Gift Cards are non-returnable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
RETURNING AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH A JAMAH GIFT CARD
Our standard return policy applies to any merchandise purchased with a JAMAH Gift Card. We will issue a new Gift Card for the amount used on the original purchase and send it to the shipping address on the original order.
If you used a credit card in addition to a JAMAHGift Card to pay for your order, we will credit your card the amount originally charged and issue a new Gift Card in the amount used on the original purchase. In either case, you will receive your new Gift Card within two weeks of processing your return.
Duties & Tax Refund
If you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duty and taxes. Contact your local customs office for a return of duties and taxes.
JAMAH ITEMS PURCHASED AT OTHER LOCATIONS
Items purchased anywhere other than jamah.com can be returned only to that store and cannot be returned to jamah.com.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. General Restrictions on Use
• You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by JAMAH, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with JAMAH. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Website or the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
• You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with, modifies, alters or disrupts the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
• Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with JAMAH, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
• You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
• Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by JAMAH, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by JAMAH in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
• You agree that you are only permitted to use of the Website and Services for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes.
You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services is provided “AS IS” and is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
All Content contained on the Website and presented to you as part of the Services is protected, without limitation, by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of JAMAH or, in the case of third party materials, the owner of that Content.
You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, or distribute the Content or create derivative works based on the Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by JAMAH or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
You understand that as between you and JAMAH, JAMAH owns all rights in and to the Website, including, the JAMAH Content, the “look and feel” of the Website, the trademarks JAMAH® and all other trademarks of JAMAH appearing on the Website, and all intellectual property rights related to the foregoing. Any third party trademarks or third party Content appearing on the Website are owned by the respective third parties.
JAMAH is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any Content passing through the Website by advertisers. The Website may contain links to third party websites, applications, or programs that are not controlled by or affiliated with JAMAH. JAMAH is not responsible for the content, information, offers or privacy policies of such websites, applications, or programs.
4. Disclaimers and Warranties
The Website and Services are provided "as is" and JAMAH makes no warranty or representation of any kind to you with respect to them. You understand and acknowledge that you use the Website and the Services at your own risk. JAMAH does not represent or warrant to you that: the Services will meet your requirements; the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error; any information, including Content, obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
JAMAH assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication; and (ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Website, including any injury or damage to you or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of the Services or the Website.
5. Limitation of Liability
You understand and acknowledge that JAMAH shall not be liable to you for:
• any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary losses which may be incurred by you arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Website or the Services. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you;
• any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Services; (ii) any changes which JAMAH may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services); (iii) the deletion of, corruption of, unauthorized access to, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services; (iv) the use of any products or services obtained on or through the Website; or (v) any other matter relating to the Website, the Services, or the Content.
By using the Website and any of the Services, you agree that you will solely assume all risk associated with any actions you take in response to, or under the advice of, any Content. The limitations on JAMAH' liability to you in this paragraph above shall apply whether or not JAMAH has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
8. Links To Other Sites
JAMAH may collect and maintain certain information about you based on your interaction with the Website. For example, JAMAH may collect information that can be used to identify you as an individual (“personally identifiable information”) when you contact us or send us correspondences. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically, such as details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
From time to time JAMAH may disclose the data collected through the Website to:
• our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom JAMAH may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers; • The prospective seller or buyer of JAMAH’ business or assets, including where JAMAH or substantially all of JAMAH’ assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
10. Your Right to Opt Out
You may use the Website without providing any personally identifiable information. At your request, JAMAH will confirm what personally identifiable information it collects or holds about you, and will correct, update and/or remove such information. You may contact JAMAH for any of the foregoing at the following e-mail address: [lifestyle@JAMAH.com]. If you ask that JAMAH stops using or sharing your personally identifiable information, it will honor that request. However JAMAH may retain records of your personally identifiable information as needed in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law.
11. General Legal Terms
Modifications to the Services. JAMAH is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which JAMAH provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You further acknowledge and agree that JAMAH may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at JAMAH’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
Confidentiality. You understand that JAMAH may grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. JAMAH reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
Personally Identifiable Information
Browsing Information; Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to the Website, our thirdparty advertising partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser, which will allow our advertising partners to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement. In this way, they may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. This information allows our advertising partners to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information collected on the Website for the following purposes:
● for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
● to develop, market, sell or provide products and services; and
● as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions.
In order to serve you better, we may combine information you provide to us on the Website with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your information collected on this Website with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and unaffiliated business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and/or services you seek from the Website. From time to time Company may disclose the data collected through the Website, including personally identifiable information, to the following:
• Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perfor functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom Company may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of the Company’s business or assets, including where the Company or substantially all of the Company’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to limit how we share your personal information for marketing purposes among our affiliates and business partners. Please see the section entitled “Managing Your Personal Information.”
We must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Website, the Company or its affiliates or third parties.
We are not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent website, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. We also are not responsible or liable for any privacy or security policies of any third party sites to which we may provide links on the Website.
You may use the Website without providing any personally identifiable information. If you sign up on this site to receive electronic newsletters or promotional emails from Company, including new ideas, special offers and event information, or to otherwise receive communications about our products and services, you will have the right at any time to opt out of receiving marketing emails or to specify which, if any, communications you would like to receive from us. There is no charge to you to unsubscribe.
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from any person under the age of thirteen.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At your request, Company will confirm what personally identifiable information it collects or holds about you, and will correct, update and/or remove such information. You may contact Company for any of the foregoing at the following email address: email@example.com.
If you ask that Company stops using or sharing your personally identifiable information, it will honor that request. However Company may retain records of your personally identifiable for a period of time; for example, to followup on a request, resolve a dispute or for similar reasons or in order to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law. In addition, some personal information may also continue to be stored on backup files for financial, legal or technical reasons.
UPDATING THIS POLICY; NOTICES